Nov 21, 2015

Magic and Synchronicity with the Magician Tarot Card



What a magical way to celebrate my birthday! I've been quite focused on the magic of synchronicity today. Of all days, what a delight to have this card show up for me. I am only one among many who believe that synchronicity is magic. Those of us who do believe, are in good company.

When we can't logically explain events and experiences, we, the open-minded and even the healthy skeptics, call them mystical, magical...the closed-minded skeptics call them woo. That doesn't bother me. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. As long as they're not harming others.

This is not only meant for me. May you be inspired by the message on this tarot card.

Love and Synchronicity,

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment