Jul 11, 2016

Timing is Everything

timing is everything photo: timing is everything IMG_1126-1.jpg
Last week while watching TV I heard this phrase, "Timing is Everything" said on two very different types of shows. Today while looking at something I posted in a "Draft" folder, I saw the phrase on a blog that is linked to that post.

"3rd time's a charm", right?

That depends on who is doing the experiencing. It's a matter of perspective. What if, for instance it's the 3rd time that something happened to you that you didn't want to happen? There's no charm in that. However, perhaps there's a lesson that may become a charming life-changing event.

What if, on the other hand, it was like a 3rd wish. Or an intent?

So, "What does this mean for me?" I ask the Universe.

I'm going to "sleep on it" and see if an answer is revealed in a dream. I've tried doing that many times with other questions, with no results. Maybe I wasn't doing it right.

Love and Synchronicity,

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment